A highly functional multi-purpose bathroom mobility aid that makes showering easier for those living with incontinence. Designed just like a self-propelled wheelchair with large rear wheels, and comfortable hand rims, the Apex Multipurpose Wheelchair can be used as a shower chair, a regular commode or a toileting chair for the elderly and disabled. The chair also has the option to fit smaller transit wheels.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USAGE: Ideal for the elderly or disabled to assist in mobility and transportation throughout the home or hospital. Focusing on comfort, this wheelchair makes showering and self-care more accessible. The KosmoCare Apex Wheelchair can be used as a shower chair, a regular commode, a toileting chair or as a wheelchair.
- WATER PROOF WHEELCHAIR: This commode wheelchair is completely waterproof featuring a padded PU seat and aluminum alloy construction makes it easy to wheel under a shower. With four waterproof castors and brakes, showering with this wheelchair is hassle-free.
- 2 SETS OF REAR WHEELS: The wheelchair is equipped with both - a set of smaller rear castors & 2x 24 inch large wheels for self-propelling.The larger rear wheels allow the user to move around easily with a hand-brake to control the speed and stop as they may like. And the smaller set of rear wheels enable the chair fit through tight spaces.
- EXTRA COMFORT: The large self-propel rear wheels are fitted with treaded tyres for extra traction and can be removed for ease of access and extra manoeuvrability. Flip-up armrests and swing-away footrests make for easy side transfers.
- LARGE DETACHABLE BUCKET: Our upgraded commode is equipped with a large detachable bucket with lid under the seat which can be easily removed for cleaning.
Load carrying Capacity: 100 Kg/220 lb.
Net Weight (approx.): 18.5 Kg