KosmoCare manual hospital bed or fowler beds are ergonomically designed, two section perforated beds utilized for lower body and upper body functions. The icu bed is operated using cranks. These fowler beds are equipped with easy lifting or collapsible side rails to ensure patient safety. ABS head rest & foot rest offered comes in durable ABS material finish and provides for enhanced interior safety support as well as add to the decor needs of the surrounding decor.
- 2 CLASSIC FUNCTIONS: The bed for bedridden patients elevates 80 degrees and supports leg elevation upto 40 degrees. With these functions, the patient can be positioned in Fowler’s, semi-Fowler’s, high-Fowler’s, and standard chair positions. Fowler Bed with mechanically operated back rest and knee rest by super-smooth crank mechanism.
- ALUMINUM COLLAPSIBLE GUARD RAILS - Easily swing the bed rail down and out of the way when not in use. Simply, press the red button to collapse the bed railing. This is very convenient to the users wanting to get out of the bed. The sturdy frame ensures a weight capacity of upto 175 kgs.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HOSPITAL BED MATTRESSES: Any standard size hospital mattress will fit this frame. Whether you want to use a foam, spring or alternating pressure air mattress or specialized CNC cut anti-decubitus foam mattress, this frame will be perfect.
- 5" SWIVEL CASTORS : The Hospital Bed for patients features 5 inch aluminum caster wheels and brake pedals, which allow for ease of movement, even on carpeted surfaces. These features allow the bed to be easily moved on various surfaces within your home or facility.
- DETACHABLE ABS HEAD & FOOT BOARDS : The head rest & foot rest offered comes in durable ABS material finish and provides for enhanced interior safety support as well as add to the decor needs of the surrounding decor. The bed is also suitable for patients who need CPR as the foot/head board is detachable.