An air pump provides sequential inflation and deflation of the air cells throughout the mattress forming an air channel up and down in the mattress to redistribute pressure. Mattress has micro holes which can, via air loss, allow air to pass through and ventilate the patient’s back. The air pump is heavy duty for long life which operates quietly, vibration-free and energy-efficient. The mattress can be placed overtop an existing mattress. It is light weight, portable and easy for transportation. It is ideal for use in home healthcare or nursing homes.
Features – MM2
* Pump alternately inflates and deflates air cells
* Variable pressure setting for added patient comfort
* Pump can be mounted on the bed with built-in bracket
* Pad includes flaps that wrap around mattress for better stability
* Mattress pads has micro holes which can via air loss, allow air to pass through and ventilate the patient’s back
* Does not contain latex